Pasta Herb Soup
Can't seem to get warm enough in this cold weather? My Pasta Herb Soup will do just the trick!
You Will Need:
2 cups Cavatappi or Rotini Pasta
- 1 jar of The Blonde Italian brand Premio Simmer Sauce
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Pour the jar of my Premio Simmer Sauce and vegetable broth in a pan.
- Cover the pan while bringing the mixture to a low boil and stir occasionally
- Once at a boil, lower the heat and add pasta. Cover and let simmer for 6 minutes and enjoy!
Tips from The Blonde Italian
- Add some greens! I like to add a 1/2 cup of spinach to my pot at the same time I add my pasta!
- Serve with crusty bread on the side to soak up every last drop!